We're looking for a Project Manager to lead and coordinate a wide array of experiential projects. You’ll have had experience producing or project managing design, interactive, theatrical or digital projects and ideally have a real passion for themed entertainment.
This is a real hands-on role where you’ll have the ability to make the job your own whilst working with some of the world’s most exciting brands, destinations and attractions.
- Develop, oversee, and execute original immersive/digital productions, including research, budget recommendation, planning, coordinating logistics, creative development, production, and client handover.
- Lead and coordinate production teams or contractors both locally and remotely
- Lead daily production meetings to maintain information flow, project progress and daily milestones to make sure each member of the production team stays on track throughout their project
- Scout, vet, assign and manage freelance and contract talent.
- Guide teams to develop experiences that follow the established tone, direction and approach.
- Ensure production is executed efficiently, on budget and meets established deadlines and deliverables.
- Ensure experience consistency across multiple platforms.
- Lead production meetings, brainstorm creative and innovative approaches and generate new ideas for immersive digital and physical experiences.
- Contribute to and execute creative strategy.
- Lead and contribute towards project meetings with clients.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders at senior levels.
- Generate weekly/monthly reports on live projects and upcoming projects. Present these to senior leadership highlighting budget tracking and any projects at risk
- Support with business development, marketing activities and company promotion.
- Willingness to travel oversees for extended periods to oversee project delivery.
- Stay up to date on immersive, themed entertainment and XR technology and educate colleagues on advancement in the immersive industry.
You should have:
- BA required, preferred in technology, economics, engineering, media production, themed entertainment and/or immersive theatre.
- Experience using project management tools and creating Gantt charts, status updates, RACI Matrix, or similar project materials
- Experience producing or project managing themed entertainment, theatrical or digital based projects.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall-based methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with team of creatives, technologists, artists, developers, writers, designers, and producers
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Ppt, Excel etc.)
- Strong organisational skills
It would be great if you have:
- Passion for Themed Entertainment and Digital Immersive Experiences
- Experience building and carrying out new process flow improvements
- Experience managing a variety of projects across different sizes, technologies and disciplines
- Creativity // We constantly challenge the norm. We ask what the future holds and push our own boundaries of imagination.
- Participation // We encourage participation and inclusion at all levels. We are a team and work best as a collective
- Connectivity // We delivery audience centric experiences that encourage human connection, the emotion and immersion comes first, not the technology.
- Innovation // We are constantly pushing to discover what’s next and how to harness its capability.
- Inclusion // Diversity, equality, accessibility and sustainability are critical to our existence and growth.
- Collaboration // We can't do it alone, and pride ourselves by collaborating with partner clients, suppliers, artists and designers.
- Agile // Adapt, iterate, and improve. We're used to challenging projects that take on the unknown.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative and fun working environment in which people can help refine their skills in creating cutting edge solutions and experiences. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions and additional reward scheme options, all in our flexible working environment in the heart of Manchester.
We're always eager to hear from aspirational and motivated individuals who feel they have something to add to our team. If that's you, please email your CV and any cover letter or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org