We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a skilled software developer to join our team. You’ll be joining a diverse team bringing to life concepts that blend imagination, art, and future-tech to create groundbreaking attractions, events, products and experiences.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Prototype and develop software for customers worldwide
- Design and create object detection and tracking solutions
- Integrate with internal games and applications
- Work with multiple platforms and wide array of technologies
- Optimising tracking techniques and solutions for the best performance
- To contribute to R&D across new and emerging technologies
- Diagnose and triage bugs and other technical issues
You should have:
- Object-oriented programming skills
- Experience in Computer Vision techniques such as spatial tracking, object detection, skeletal tracking and others
- Experience connecting to and controlling a variety of sensors
- Experience manipulating LED and Pixel Lights in interactive environments
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with version control software such as Git, SVS, SVN
- Enthusiasm to stay up to date with cutting-edge technologies
- Experience in agile methodology
- An understanding of C / C++
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in SPA frameworks e.g., such as React, Vue or Angular
- Experience with 3D engines e.g., Unity/Unreal
- Proficiency working with C# / .NET
- Knowledge of 3D graphics rendering with APIs such as Vulkan, DirectX and OpenGL
- Requirements gathering and analysis and translation to software user stories / data mapping
- Experience within DevOps including configuration management, server management and specification, deployment tools (chef, Wix etc)
- Experience in AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud
- Knowledge of clustering, and multiple display solutions
- Mathematical, scientific and engineering skills
- Native Mobile / tablet application development, e.g., Flutter
- Creativity // We constantly challenge the norm. We ask what the future holds and push our own boundaries of imagination.
- Participation // We encourage participation and inclusion at all levels. We are a team and work best as a collective
- Connectivity // We delivery audience centric experiences that encourage human connection, the emotion and immersion comes first, not the technology.
- Innovation // We are constantly pushing to discover what’s next and how to harness its capability.
- Inclusion // Diversity, equality, accessibility and sustainability are critical to our existence and growth.
- Collaboration // We can't do it alone, and pride ourselves by collaborating with partner clients, suppliers, artists and designers.
- Agile // Adapt, iterate, and improve. We're used to challenging projects that take on the unknown.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative and fun working environment in which people can help refine their skills in creating cutting edge solutions and experiences. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions and additional reward scheme options, all in our flexible working environment in the heart of Manchester.
We're always eager to hear from aspirational and motivated individuals who feel they have something to add to our team. If that's you, please email your CV and any cover letter or portfolio to email@example.com